Para español, use el menú de selección de idioma arriba.
- SCHOOL CAMPUS CLOSURES and distance learning extended through end of school year for Oxnard Union – oxnardunion.org/coronavirus
- DISTANCE LEARNING resources for our students and parents – oxnardunion.org/distance
- MEAL SERVICE for students will continue during the statewide stay home order – oxnardunion.org/meals
- ASK THE SUPERINTENDENT – answers to your questions every Thursday – oxnardunion.org/ask-the-sup
- Work Permit Update – With guidance from the Ventura County Office of Education and Ventura County Public Health, Dr. De Leon has approved the issuance of work permits to students who have been hired by an Essential Business. Learn more on the District website.
Summer School Information
Hello Vikings! We look forward to having you attend summer school from July 6 – July 31. Please note, ALL STUDENTS MUST COMPLETE A MASTER AGREEMENT (MA) BY JULY 6, 2020 to finish the registration process. Click here to access the form. Below is the contact information for Summer School Administrators. Please do not hesitate to call or email if you have any questions.
Hueneme High School Principal – Mr. Adrian Ayala (805) 385-5827 firstname.lastname@example.org
Hueneme High School Summer School Principal – Mr. Ryan Pariso (805) 293-1766 email@example.com
Hueneme High School Assistant Principal – Ms. Michelle Hernandez (805) 385-5706 firstname.lastname@example.org
Sign Up for Summer School 2020
All classes will be online. Instructions for completing the registration process will be sent via email once they are finalized.
Information for Athletes & Students Participating in Activities
All Hueneme High School students interested in participating in sports or activities (Band, Cheer, ASB) for the Fall 2020-2021 school year must have a Consent and Liability Release Form on file with the HHS Main Office. Copies of this form may be picked up and turned into the Main Office from 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM, Monday through Friday (with the exception of this Friday, July 3, as the office will be closed).
All students must have this form on file to be cleared for sports/activities. Download the Consent and Liability Release Form: Consent and Liability Release Form- English Consent and Liability Release Form- Spanish
For more information, please email Pablo Gallegos, Athletic Director email@example.com