Letter Grade Request
Deadline: 6:00 PM, June 15, 2020
On Wednesday, June 10, 2020 parents will receive an email or text message ONLY via Parent Square with detailed instructions on how to request appropriate changes to your student’s grades for each period. This is a good time to discuss your student’s grades, as the discussion will help you decide how to complete the Letter Grade Request Form.
You must access Parent Square to complete the Letter Grade Request form. If you have not accessed your Parent Square account, please do one of the following:
- Download the Parent Square App via the App or Google Play Store.
- Parents can follow the Register for Parent Square from the App instructions.
- Visit their website at www.parentsquare.com and login with the email or phone number we have on file for you in our student information system. If you use this method, your email or phone number MUST MATCH our system.
To view your student’s grades, you will also need to access your ParentVue account. This is different from Parent Square. To access your ParentVue account, please do one of the following:
- Download the ParentVue App via the App or Google Play Store.
- Visit the ParentVue website and login or activate your account.
If you have any trouble logging into Parent Square or ParentVue, please call our helpdesk at (805) 385-4141 or submit a ticket via our website, and one of our representatives will assist you.