We are excited to welcome you back to the 2021-2022 school year!
- Students can see their SCHEDULE REQUESTS in ParentVue and StudentVue. Click here if you need your new username and password.
- We have a new bell schedule! School starts at 8:30 AM on Wednesday, August 25, 2021. Click here to see the new bell schedule!
- On the first day of school, student lists will be posted outside of the library and cafeteria indicating their FIRST PERIOD class.
- In FIRST PERIOD, students will receive a hard copy of their schedules, which includes all courses, periods, teachers, and room numbers. Schedules will also be accessible in StudentVue on the first day of school.
- The first 5 days of school, August 25 – August 31, students can submit Schedule Change Requests to their counselor via email. Schedule changes will only be granted for incorrect level placement. There will be no teacher, period, or elective changes available.
- Counselors are assigned by last name. Click here to see who your counselor is by visiting the counseling department webpage.
- Remember, we are following CDC guidelines for the health and safety of our Vikings and our community! Currently, ALL students and staff are required to wear masks indoors, while vaccinated students and staff do not need to wear masks outdoors. CDC guidelines change quickly, and we will update families as restrictions change.
We look forward to a great year! Go Vikings!