Attendance Hotline: (805) 385-2677
If you are absent from school, your parent/guardian should call the attendance hotline number above and leave a message with the following information:
- Student's First and Last Name
- Student's ID #
- Student's Date of Birth if ID # is Unknown
- Date(s) of Absence
- Reason for Absence
If you have questions about your attendance, please call our attendance hotline!
- What do I do if my child is absent from school?
- What is considered an excused absence?
- How many excused absences can my child have in one year?
- What if my child's absences do not fall under any of the excused absence categories?
- What should I do if my student will be arriving late or leaving early for an appointment?
- What happens when students have more than three UNEXCUSED absences?
- What can I do if my child has a chronic illness that prevents them from being at school regularly?
- What if my child needs to be out of school for an extended period of time?
- How do I obtain an off-campus pass?
- What if I need to pick up my student during school hours?