Friday, October 21, 2022
Homecoming Alumni Night Tailgate & BBQ
Hueneme Viking Football invites ALL Alumni to join us for our last home game of the 2022 season. Friday October 21, 2022, at 7pm the Vikings host the Fillmore Flashes. We ask that you join us for a pregame tailgate that will celebrate so many great Vikings that have come through Hueneme. We will be celebrating our class of 2022 seniors before game and also be celebrating Homecoming. Hueneme has a rich history of talented people that have exceled after graduating. Please come out and join your former Vikings, current Vikings and Future Vikings in a night to remember.
Contact Coach Gallegos or Coach Lama if you have anymore questions
Game: Friday October 21
Who: ALL Hueneme Alumni
What: 5pm-6pm Tailgate BBQ with Homecoming/Senior Night game vs Fillmore follow
Homecoming Football Game 2022
Hueneme Vikings vs. Fillmore HS
Friday, October 21, 2022
JV @ 4:00 PM
Varsity @ 7:00 PM
at the Hueneme HS Stadium
Please contact Coach Gallegos: firstname.lastname@example.org
Homecoming Dance 2022
*UNDER THE LANTERNS*
October 22, 2022
in the HHS quad
Tickets are on sale NOW
at the bookkeeper's window, Rm Q11.
October 4-14: $25
October 17-21: $30
At the Door: $40
Guest Tickets: Additional $5 & will not be sold at the door!
Guest passes will be sold in Q11, Tuesdays-Thursdays
Last day to pick up a Guest Pass is October 13.
Last day to submit a Guest Pass is October 20. No Guest Passes will be accepted at the door!
STUDENTS MUST BRING ID AND RECEIPT TO THE DANCE FOR ENTRY!
StudentVue will not be accepted!
Guest Passes will not be accepted at the door!
Homecoming Dance REminders
*ALL GUESTS will be subject to metal detect and breathalyzer.
*TODAY is the last day to submit guest passes; guest passes will NOT be accepted at the door on Saturday!
*Guest pass tickets for non-HHS guests must be purchased by LUNCH TODAY; guest tickets will NOT be sold tomorrow.
*ALL STUDENTS AND GUESTS must bring their school ID. No ID, no entry (StudentVue will NOT be accepted as a form of ID)!
HHS Dance Dress Code
Please abide by the dress code or you will not be allowed to attend! NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN! If you unsure about what you're wearing, bring it to the ASB room (Q11) and show it to Ms. Buen.
*Note: Pins or needles WILL NOT be distributed to fasten your clothing together.
- No see through fabric exposing the trunk of your body (front and sides); chest, sides, and stomach must be covered with solid fabric.
- Your chest must be appropriately covered.
- If wearing a dress or skirt, be considerate of the dress/skirt length. Short dresses that don't cover appropriately will not be allowed.
- Two piece dresses are okay as long as no skin is exposed between the pieces.
other casual wear
- Dress casually; you don't have to wear a tuxedo, but DO wear appropriate clothing to present yourselves.
- Jeans are okay.
- HATS ARE PROHIBITED (NOT ALLOWED)!
- No professional sports logos or team names.
- You may wear casual shoes to compliment your outfit for the evening.